Kelly Rowland texting Nelly via Microsoft Excel and then getting annoyed when he doesn’t text back.
Start ignoring people who threaten your joy.Alex Elle (via allegorys)
Literally, ignore them.
Don’t invite any parts of them into your space.
The Weeknd - Or Nah Remix (feat. Wiz Khalifa & Ty Dolla $ign) -
Be committed, not attached. But more importantly, know the difference.Kai, Lessons in Life #21 (via lilgivenchyprincess)
There are two types of waiting. There’s the the waiting you do for something you know is coming, sooner or later—like waiting for the 6:28 train, or the school bus, or a party where a certain handsome boy might be. And then there’s the waiting for something you don’t know is coming. You don’t even know what it is exactly, but you’re hoping for it. You’re imagining it and living your life for it. That’s the kind of waiting that makes a fist in your heart.(via wordsthat-speak)
core scoobies, seasons 1-7.
P L E A S E
Got the new Common album, more to come. Dopest shit I’ve heard all year.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via adrians)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
started from the bottom and i am currently still at the bottom
gonna start singing this every time one of my friends starts a new relationship. jk i don’t have any single friends.